Friday, August 10, 2007

Backyard Blitz





I reckon our kiddies are the luckiest little nevilles about, have a gander at their backyard sandpit. Fairdinkum I would of loved a beaut sandpit like this. Here's the boys just hanging out taking it easy,


Here's a photo of 'Little Notso' Oscar as you can see he loves a good feed.






Here's Jacko in 'the Pit', setting their all good.... he must be up to something? as for the sandpit it is covered with a roof so even during the heat of summer the kiddies can get in and have a muck around, cool.



And here's me other two, Sarah and Harrison hanging out on one of the swings. Harrison's trying to pinch the swing, that's okay. When the kiddies are fighting or attacking each other that's okay. It's when their all 'goodie goodie' and you know some things going on.... it puts a shiver up ya spin!!!
Have a squizz at me roses, when we got here the bush was just about dead. But after a bit of 'green thumb' and heaps of fertilizer!! up she went and now it's going great guns.... well until yesterday when I did a DAD and cut the poor thing to bits... small bits to be fairdinkum. I bloody hope the old man is right as the missus is not all that happy about it!!!

And finally here's a ripper photo of what the kiddies can get up to if you leave them alone. They were racing them selves around the house, heres Sarah as the horse with Harrison as the jockey. Fairdinkum I laughed me flamin' head off when I first saw them.... You had to be their!

No comments: